It is a pleasure to have you as a student and facilitate your growth as a musician. Music as an art form deserves diligent study and practice to fulfill its true purpose in the world. Everyone enjoys great music, whether listening or playing the instrument. I look forward to appreciating this art form with you ann also to celebrating your progress in creating sounds of music!
Below is an outlined of the requirements and expectations of our tenure together.
1. We recommend that the student pratice for at least 15-20 minutes on a daily basis (or as regular and consistent as possible) to prepare for the weekly lesson. Students at the intermediate or advance level should practice at least 30 minutes each day.
2. Conistency with the weekly lesson plan is important. However, emergencies are often unavoidable and re-scheduling becomes necessary. Please adhere to the following guidelines - NO CANCELLATIONS with the exception of "unavoidable emergencies" that include sickness and family emergencies. Pre-planned absences are acceptable. Make up lessons should be re-scheduled as soon as possible. The goal is to be as consistent as possible for the student to get the maximum benefit of his/her weekly lesson time.
If the teacher has an emergency, there will be NO CHARGE for the missed lesson.
3. Make-up lessons should be scheduled during the month of your absence.
4. Cost of Lession per session - $20/session studio rate
$30/session @ your home(includes travel)
5. Lessons @ Piano Crafters are set at a flat rate of $95 per month.
6. Pre-payment is the preferred method. Otherwise, payment is due at the time of your lesson, unless you have made other arrangements prior to the lesson. Most student/parents prefer to pay for the month in advance at the beginning of each month.
7. The cost of Lesson books are separate and not included in the session fee. They are selected by the teacher and can either be purchased by the teacher or studen/parent.
8. We also present our students in an annual recital during the 1st quarter of the year.
Please know that we are here to work for you and with you for the best results. If you have any questions or concerns, pleace contact us at the numbers below. Thank you again for the opportunity to enjoy music with your student.
Vanessa V. Robbins, Master Instructor
1690 Hwy 34 East
Jackson Music Store
5485 Westmoreland Plaza